Engage the AAA Road Service Skill on Alexa Today!
Before you request AAA Roadside Service, you should first set your device address on all Alexa devices as this will pull that address as your breakdown/service request location. If you are using the Alexa App on your phone and provide permission for Location Services then the GPS locator will return the address where you are broken down.
To install the Alexa App for iOS and Android mobile phones:
1. Access the Amazon Alexa App and tap the menu icon.
2. Tap “Skills & Games.”
3. Tap the magnifying glass icon to search for the desired skill.
4. Type in “AAA Road Service” and select the returned skill.
5. Tap the “Enable to Use” button.
6. Accept “Device Address” and “Location Services” by tapping on the checkmark squares, then tap “Save Permissions”.
7. Link your membership by entering:
– membership number
– last name
– home zip code
8. Tap the “Link Account” button
9. Verify your account information is correct. Tap the “I agree…” box, then tap the “Yes, Confirm Account” button.
Once you set your device and install the Alexa App for mobile phones, you”ll be able to access AAA Roadside Assistance in any car, anytime, anywhere!